skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Through prayer and careful planning, you CAN feed 7 people on $100.00 a week. I had a budget of $112 this week (that includes diapers, toiletries, some household items too). I spent $99.61, & saved $74.51.
In NO WAY do I claim to be an extreme coupon-er, nor do I want to be, nor do I have the time to be. I only used 12 coupons, 2 rain checks, and purchased a ton of things that were on sale.
Not seen in the picture are another 3 cases of waters! I used my Buy 2/Get 3 Free rain check on the water which was on sale 2/$5.00. So I got 125 bottles of water for $5.00! (I hate to buy water - it seems like such a waste of money, but when it's that cheap...it's dumb not to! It's not like I'm buying 125 jars of pimentos or artichoke hearts)!
0 comments:
Post a Comment